This page is for non-presenting author registration.
Presenting authors, please visit “For Authors” page (LINK) for instructions on final paper upload, copyright transfer and conference registration
HSI Conference Policy is that only accepted papers associated with full registration are included in the program. Timely registration will ensure inclusion of your accepted manuscript in the conference program. All registration fees will increase by US$ 50 after 1 July 2022.
The registration fee covers the following:
- Access to all HSI keynotes, lectures and sessions Fri 29 July – Sun 31 July.
- Access to HSI Deep Learning Workshop on Thu 28 July
- Lunch on all conference days
- Morning and afternoon tea/coffee with refreshments
- Welcome reception on Fri 29 July at the conference venue
- Banquet on Sat 30 July at the Melbourne Aquarium (‘dine on the seabed’ experience)
- Web access to proceedings during the conference
- IES Member: US$ 450
- IEEE Member: US$ 500
- Non-IEEE Member: US$ 550
- IEEE Life Member: US$ 250
- IES Member: US$ 400
- IEEE Member: US$ 450
- IEEE IES Student Member: US$ 250
- Non-IEEE Member: US$ 500
- Additional Welcome Reception Ticket Fee: US$ 50
- Additional Banquet Ticket Fee: US$ 100
- Additional Page Fee (max 2 pages): US$ 100
The registration fees on the payment page are shown in the local currency AU$, converted from the US$ fee schedule at the mean exchange rate for 2022, 1 US$ = 1.4 AU$. All registration fees will increase by US$ 50 after 1 July 2022.
Follow this link to register: LINK
Presenting authors, please visit the “For Authors” page (LINK) for instructions on final paper upload, copyright transfer and conference registration